Extra thin reusable menstrual cup with a slim fit
Ziggy Cup - Extra thin reusable menstrual cup with a slim fit
- ULTIMATE COMFORT, UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES - Ziggy's revolutionary flat, adaptable design is not felt at all - no matter what you're doing! With up to 12 hours of continuous protection, it is the only reusable cup that can be worn during sexual intercourse
- ULTRADÜNNES DESIGN - This cup has a high capacity, a flexible body of the thinness of a petal and a leak-proof double edge for total peace of mind. Their flat design is thin and easy to insert. It sits just below the cervix for a protection you will not feel at all
- PROTECTION AT ANY TIME - Ziggy is a reusable menstrual cup that you can use for up to 2 years - just wash it after use and wear it in the practical case for protection whenever you need it most < / li>
- TIME TO REPLACE - Made from FDA-approved medical grade silicone, Ziggy is BPA- and phthalate-free, hypoallergenic and contains no harmful chemicals or bleach. It captures menstrual blood rather than soaking it up, so there's no dryness or irritation
- COST-SAVING AND ECO-FRIENDLY - Protect your environment and your wallet at the same time. Do not waste money on tampons and pads every month. A cup can last for years - reducing waste and saving money.
Details: Ziggy is a revolutionary flat-topped menstrual cup that you will not even notice, no matter what you're doing!
It's the only reusable cup you'll ever need Sex can be worn, and it's also the first cup that gives you truly unlimited options for up to 12 hours of consistent protection. Ziggy delivers it all thanks to its ultra-thin hull and leak-proof double edge made from BPA-free silicone with FDA approval What you've ever wanted for protection during your period: comfort, safety and total freedom.
How to use:
Wash your hands before using your Ziggy Cup. Dip the cup in boiling water for 5 to 8 minutes before using it for the first time.
Use your thumb and forefinger to squeeze the edge into shape. First press the back edge firmly in, so that it is behind your cervix. Clamp the front edge behind the pelvic bone. Carry the cup for up to 12 hours and empty it 2 to 3 times in 24 hours.
To remove the cup, hook your finger behind the front edge and gently push it out. Empty the liquid in the toilet, wash the cup and put it back in.
We Also Recommend
Washable Reusable Organic Feminine Hygiene Menstrual Pads